On Kohls.com, a user can log in with two different accounts that is, My Kohl’s Charge (when you have a KohlsCharge account) and Kohls.com shopping account (when you purchase items on Kohls.com). The pages can be accessed through the following links:
My Kohls’ Charge Account:
- Click here to navigate through this account. You have to review the image to make sure that you’re on the page.
- In case you forgot the password, re-registration is to be done by answering the security questions chosen by you at the time of registration. A temporary password is sent to your email which can be used to sign in and a new password can be created.
- The username for your My Kohl’s Charge account is not your email. It must be 4-20 characters long and there must be minimum one letter, without any special characters or spaces.
- The password for your My Kohl’s Charge account must be at least 8-20 characters long. It cannot have any special characters or spaces. It must have one upper case and one lowercase letter and at least one number.
Steps to reset mykohlscharge password:
In case you’ve forgotten your password, you can have a new password emailed to you if you follow these steps:
- At the sign up page, click on the blue link that says ‘Forgot Password’. You’ll be asked to enter your username and the last four digits of your social security number, so that your account can be located. Enter the required information.
- In the next step, validate your online identity by answering a few questions.
- Check your email for a temporary password being sent to you. You can copy and paste your temporary password to the password filed of mykohlscharge account along with your username and thus, you can sign in.
- Once you login with the temporary password, you need to immediately reset your new password.